Sunday 27 April 2008

* What matters the most... *

I always never fail to be amazed as I look back at how I completed the massive stack of mind-challenging tasks one-by-one, when I thought I wasn't gonna be able to do it this time..
I always enjoy the sense of satisfaction every time when I actually made the "mission-impossibles" possible eventually..

and now..Despite the stress from the assignments-and-exams-at-the-same-time, I've decided not to touch any of the books for this moment and surprisingly I'm out of the sudden very inspired to post this up after reading a meaningful piece of work from the internet..call me silly =)

Have we all realized that..it's actually the sMaLL and littL3 details in our Life that are what really matteR in all relationships..including our beloved family, friends, you and me...

When we get...
A big SmiLe on the face while saying Goodmorningggg to us, when we feel absolutely lazy to get up from the comfy bed and be occupied with all the irritating work..=)

A simple greeting like " All the Best in your exams sweetheart !" when you're feeling extremely anxious and stressful with studies..

An unexpected meeting-up just to solve our hunger together in the middle of the nights and laugh like noone could hear...haha!

A heart-to-heart conversation with someone you care when you're down..and cry like there's no tomorrow..

A big warm hug for a great friend of yours when you have not much to say but knowing they need us to be there..to share everything in the beauty of silence =D


It is obviously not the studies, career, the car, the property, or the bank balance that matters...
Although these might undoubtedly create an environment conducive for happiness,
can they give happiness in themselves? If you're uncertain about the answer at this point of time, I'm sure you will get there one day my dear friends =)

We teach some by what we say,
We teach some more by what we do,
But we teach most by what we are!

Don't try to change yourself to become someone we all love,
because people who love you will love you for who you really are...

People might forget what you've said,
People might forget what you've done,
But they will NeveR forget how you made them feel...



There are some quotes that I find it simple and yet beautiful..

" We Have to Learn Lessons from others' Mistakes because we won't get Time to do All the Mistakes on our Own "

" We don't get to choose how or when we are going to die, but we can decide how we are going to Live our Life, here and now! " =)

So people...NeveR feel shy to run all the way to your friends even just to tell him/her how LuCky you feel to have them around in Life..

Sometimes the most Amazing things haPpen when we Least exPect them...

and remember..we might not be able to afford the consequences when it's too late to feel regretful for anything...for we Only Live Once..

Thanks to all of you who brightened up my Life and beautify it with wOndeRful ColOurS...

*Hugs*

No comments: