Tuesday 21 August 2007

Avril Lavigne - When you're Gone*

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I would need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
I haven't felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
I love the things that you do

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe
I need to feel you here with me
Yeah when you're gone
We were meant for each other
I keep forever
The words I need to hear to always get
me through the day
And make it ok
when you're gone
I miss you

nice song*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot too....
NICE!

SilverIsle said...

Hey hey Sam. If you have an extra few minutes time, can you please spare me some by putting up the Pimp icon in your blog's sidebar for me? =P

More details: http://silverisle.blogspot.com/2007/08/smashpop-pimps-you-3rd-edition.html

Thanks very very much first. =)